Unfortunately I'm running out of Sabrina, The Teenage Witch episodes I'm already in Season 7 - the last season. Yes, I know! I'm 20 and I shouldn't be watching a kids T.v programme but I had the urge to relive my childhood - or something like that. I love Salem, he's so sassy and funny. He is my spirit animal. It does make me miss Rufus though.
The last few weeks since I finished Uni have left me thinking about what I'm going to do with my life. I feel a huge amount of pressure from a lot of people to make some sort of decision now. Consequently, even though It's summer I am ridiculously stressed and feeling like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. It's stupid to expect young people to make a decision about their lives while they're so young. University changes people, life changes people. Before I went to University I was adamant that I wanted to become a Forensic Psychologist and work in a prison. Now, I'm fairly sure I'd like to be a probation officer , but because I thought I knew what I wanted to do I am 2 years into the wrong degree.
On Monday I'm getting a scarification paw done in memory of my cat Rufus - expect photos and a post on Monday. I'm quite nervous about it , not the pain but the healing process is longer than for a tattoo and needs more care. I'm also planning on getting another tattoo, I'm getting "Keep on Keeping on" on the right side of my chest as I have "All you need is love" on the left side.
On the cards tonight is sitting in bed watching t.v until my Fiancé gets back from the stag do he's at and then more of the same ...but with company.
Quote of the day:
Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon